Calling all photographers, artists, and graphic designers!
Media Arts Center San Diego’s 31st Annual San Diego Latino Film Festival (March 14-24, 2024) Poster Competition is now open for submissions. Submit an iconic design that captures the essence of our annual celebration of Latinx film, music, and art. The winning artwork will become the “face” of the festival, appearing in print, web, and on-screen materials.
Who can participate? This is a worldwide competition open to all individuals and design firms.
A panel of distinguished judges (composed of artists, graphic designers, marketing professionals and art educators) will select the winning poster according to the following criteria:
- Unique, positive, and non-stereotypical representation of Latinx Culture
- Clarity and originality of message
- Impact, memorability, and appeal to general audiences
- Versatility for application on various mediums (web banners, postcards, etc)
- Design (type, color, composition, craft)
- Awards & Prizes
Top Prize: $1,500.00 dollars and promotional exposure in ALL festival related marketing materials
10 Finalists – 2 tickets to the 31st San Diego Latino Film Festival & limited promotional exposure.
More information: https://filmfreeway.com/31SDLFFPosterContest