Become a COMMUNITY PARTNER and actively participate in the 27th Annual San Diego Latino Film Festival, at AMC Fashion Valley (March 12-22, 2020)
Celebrate this special 27th Annual year with new exciting events!
Media Arts Center San Diego’s 27th Annual San Diego Latino Film Festival is once again is creating an opportunity for organizations to become active participants in the film festival through community outreach. The below outreach opportunities are only a few of the many ways your organization can be a part of the festival.
Become a Community Partner today! The following are examples of some of the exciting ways that organizations can benefit by partnering with the 2020 festival:
* Organization name in 15,000 souvenir programs
* Opportunity to distribute your organization’s marketing materials/flyers
* Organization name and hot link on festival Web page (20,000 + viewers per mo.)
* Group ticket discount opportunities
As a Community Partner, organizations provide the following:
* Cross-promotional opportunities in your newsletter and email announcements
* In-kind support/services
* Flyer distribution at your events
* Web site announcement
* Verbal recognition at local events and mixers
* Provide volunteers from your organization for pre and post festival events
The purpose of becoming a Community Partner is to bridge relationships between your organization, the San Diego community and Media Arts Center San Diego’s 27th Annual San Diego Latino Film Festival, at AMC Fashion Valley (March 12-22, 2020).
For additional information about becoming a Community Partner, please contact Ethan van Thillo at firstname.lastname@example.org, 619-230-1938 x 101.