Become a COMMUNITY PARTNER and actively participate in our very special 30th Anniversary San Diego Latino Film Festival, at AMC Mission Valley & our Digital Gym CINEMA in downtown San Diego (March 9-19, 2023)
Celebrate this special 30th Anniversary year with new exciting events!
Media Arts Center San Diego’s 30th Anniversary San Diego Latino Film Festival is once again creating an opportunity for organizations to become active participants in the film festival through community outreach. The below outreach opportunities are only a few of the many ways your organization can be a part of the festival.
Become a Community Partner today! The following are examples of some of the exciting ways that organizations can benefit by partnering with the 2023 festival:
* Organization name in 15,000 souvenir programs
* Group tickets & fundraising opportunities (your organization purchases tickets for $8 & then sells for whatever you want).
* Opportunity to distribute your organization’s marketing materials/flyers
* Organization name and hot link on festival Web page (20,000 + viewers per mo.)
* Co-present a movie of your choice at the film festival (i.e. theme, country, content, etc. that connects to your organization)
* Booth at Sabor Latino, Arte Latino (i.e. opportunities to promote food/drink/art promoting your country, community, etc.)
As a Community Partner, organizations provide the following:
* Cross-promotional opportunities in your newsletter and email announcements
* In-kind support/services
* Flyer distribution at your events
* Web site announcement
* Verbal recognition at local events and mixers
* Provide volunteers from your organization for pre and post festival events
The purpose of becoming a Community Partner is to bridge relationships between your organization, the San Diego community and Media Arts Center San Diego’s 30th Anniversary San Diego Latino Film Festival, at AMC Mission Valley & Digital Gym CINEMA (March 9-19, 2023).
For additional information about becoming a Community Partner, please contact Ethan van Thillo at firstname.lastname@example.org, 619-230-1938 x 101.